Joe Rogan and Dave Smith criticized President Biden for using Vice President Kamala Harris as a human shield to protect himself in his 2024 re-election campaign bid. Despite plummeting approval ratings and grim poll numbers, Biden announced that he and Harris will seek re-election to “finish the job.”
- Biden’s decision to run for re-election despite grim poll numbers has received criticism.
- Rogan and Smith speculated that Biden kept Harris as his running mate to insulate himself from risks.
- The two comedians ridiculed Harris’ public speaking skills, with Rogan mocking her infamous word salads.
- Rogan warned that powerful and influential roles must be merit-based, and not simply based on representation.
- Smith pointed out that forcing representation assumes that certain people cannot achieve such roles on their own.
Biden’s decision to run for re-election despite low approval ratings and a challenging political climate raises questions about his leadership.
Critics such as Rogan and Smith have pointed out that his reliance on Harris may not be a wise move. As the race for 2024 heats up, it remains to be seen whether Biden’s decision will pay off.
Source Fox News