Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador has been actively engaging in an information campaign against Republicans in the United States, urging Hispanics not to vote for them. Despite clear evidence of election meddling, the Biden administration has remained silent on the matter.
Lopez Obrador’s campaign started after Republican lawmakers suggested military action against drug cartels involved in fentanyl production.
He labeled Republicans as interventionist, inhumane, hypocritical, and corrupt, and called for Mexicans and Hispanics not to support the party. The Biden administration’s lack of response is concerning, as it signifies a failure to address foreign interference in U.S. elections.
- Mexican President Lopez Obrador has launched an information campaign against Republicans, urging Hispanics not to vote for them.
- This campaign began after Republican lawmakers suggested military action against drug cartels involved in fentanyl production.
- Lopez Obrador has labeled Republicans as interventionist, inhumane, hypocritical, and corrupt.
- The Biden administration has remained silent on this blatant election meddling, raising concerns about the protection of U.S. democracy.
- The silence from the State Department and the White House is disheartening and demands a robust response.
The lack of response from the Biden administration to the Mexican president’s election meddling is deeply concerning. It sends a message that foreign interference in our elections will go unaddressed, which undermines the integrity of our democratic process.
It is crucial for the administration to take a strong stance against such meddling and protect our sovereignty. The American people deserve a government that will prioritize their interests and ensures fair elections free from foreign influence.
Source Fox News